Commercial Driver Training
This program provides training for Tandem trucks and tractor-trailer units, emphasizing safety and effectiveness. Duties include:
- Perform preventive maintenance, defensive driving, and fuel conservation
- Deliver cargo and materials
- Interpret and communicate instructions through dispatch
- Maintain a truck log and keep records of transported materials
- Clean, inspect, and service vehicle
- Perform trailer operations and demonstrate defensive driving skills
- Perform pre-, post, and on-route inspections
The program also offers certification in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), Air Brakes (9A), WHMIS, First Aid, Powerline Hazards, and Professional Driver Improvement Course (PDIC). There will be classroom, yard, off-and-on, and highway training with low student-to-instructor ratios.
Upon completion of the program, students are eligible for a Class 1 license along with Class 3 and 9A endorsements.
Sorry, there were no items that matched your criteria.